JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ORDER CANCELLED REPEATEDLY

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 03:06 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

MY ORDER KEEPS GETTING CANCELLED REPEATEDLY.  Ive verified my payment and billing info but every time I try to buy something it gets cancelled 2 minutes later. ive spoken to numerous reps about this as well as my bank. Now my bank has confirmed its not them cancelling but Samsung and any rep at Samsung cant give me a straight answer. Ive used different payment methods as well as two shipping addresses, Ive tried calling, online chat with reps and nada zip except an email from someone saying basically Im out of luck and to purchase my product from an authorized Samsung retailer, problem with that is other retailers don't offer trade ins and i have a device to trade in...who can afford an ultra at full price off Samsung website/. like cmon be realistic. Samsung financing isn't an option Affirm hates my guts but there's no reason why my trade in shouldn't be working...Anyone have any clue as to what I can do/.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this can cause frustration. I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Werewolfhero
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
You said you talked to your bank, but did you call the number for your credit/debit card? Some of them like Visa requires you call and let them know before you make large purchases and sometimes has to be informed of the purchase amount as well before you hit the pay button.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
I haven't tried calling the number on the back of the card but I've tried calling my bank directly and they informed me it was Samsung that would cancel it Everytime. They assured me it wasn't the bank and that they were authorizing the charge
0 Likes
robinhood19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Well depends were you are and when you buy
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
What do you mean? Is there anyway around this?
0 Likes
robinhood19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Can you elaborate?
0 Likes
userZwa40wzvW3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

It happened to me too.  I tried with other credit cards.  Also, on my last attempt, my credit card was charged and the order was canceled.  Samsung has yet to remove the charge from my credit card.  It's not the bank!  I tried several times with different types of accounts.  Maybe it's a supply issue.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this can cause frustration. I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes