Original topic:

One ui beta features aren't available

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 05:04 PM)
Wikki
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I recently switched carriers from Verizon to T-mobile while on beta and when I try to access the Beta forums it gives me this error message. 

"One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." 

Has anyone else had this problem? Or at least heard of this? Thank you in advance. 
13 Replies
userVGQAdo9RFw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Clearly Verizon chipset Is different then t mobile try adding APN setting to see if it resolves the issue if not then manually change network setting.
0 Likes
userGMRpGnHsmC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
On the same note I recently change my phone. I was able to enroll again in the beta program but how long does it take to receive the software updates. It's been 24 hours now. I try to withdraw and register again. It says it should take about 10 minutes, still nothing.
0 Likes
neilth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I am getting the same error message, but I haven't changed providers. I have been using Google Fi since I got my S21 Ultra in February. I had tried to switch from a physical SIM to an ESIM with beta 2, which failed and resulted in an error message, forcing me back to the physical SIM. How can I get reinstated and back into the beta program?
0 Likes
Wikki
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Still trying to figure that out. When I put in a error report, Samsung said put it the beta section, told them that's the problem I can't access the section and the responded again put it in the beta section of the members app. I guess I will try to call customer service some time this weekend.
0 Likes
neilth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks for the quick response. Maybe I will need to call them too.
0 Likes
Wikki
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Just spent 45min on the phone with customer service. They unfortunately did not have an answer. Best I can tell, we will have to get the moderators of the group to change/reinstate ( for you) our providers for us. When I figure out how to do that, I will let you know.
0 Likes
lunari
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I have the same issue. Customer support wanted me to reflash my phone. I don't know how to get a mods help. I switched from Spectrum mobile to Visible wireless. 

0 Likes
Wikki
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
That's more than what they suggested with me lol. If and when I find a solution I will post it here. I knew I couldn't have been the only one with this issue.
0 Likes
neilth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I just spent almost an hour on chat support. I was asked to restart my phone in safe mode, which prevented me from opening the Members app to see if that got around the problem. (It also blew away the widgets I had setup on my screens.) Then I was asked to reset the settings on my phone, which I refused to do. I was advised to take my phone to the closest Samsung service center to have them check the phone. I am very disappointed with Samsung support at this point!