JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/16/21 7:35 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
whitdomi11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I applied for samsung financing and was denied. I have a great credit score and never received a reason for the denial. Thinking something was wrong I had my husband apply. He has a great credit score also. We both were denied. No explanation. Payment was on 24 dollars. I've been a loyal customer of samsung for years. I'm very disappointed. Samsung i hope you guys fix this problem. 

SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung has nothing to do with you being approved or denied. everything is through TD Bank. you would need to speak to them

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
whitdomi11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I did and they had no explanation as of why I was denied. This was after calling 2 days back to back and being on hold for over an hour both times.

0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@SamsungCole 

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
whitdomi11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No worries, I just placed my order with Verizon. I really wanted to take advantage of the extras with Samsung for the first time by placing my order with Samsung, maybe next time. Thanks for your help. 

0 Likes
Beast_Steve
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

@whitdomi11 I agree. I've also been with Samsung products for years before spending over $1000 on a phone. My payment history is flawless, but only a "Good" rating through Equifax & Transunion. Was almost to "Excellent" with Experian, but now I'm sure I'll have to wait another 6 months before getting back to where I was before I filled out the application for financing through TD Bank.

How do you know you were denied? I just assumed I was from the previous complaints and other customers' experience talking with customer service. No notification of acceptance or denial is outrageous. I've read very little good things about TD, even those followed up with negative outcomes. Samsung should have a better finance company backing them by now. I expected better with the quality of merchandise.

Alas, I need the phone for work. So I just bought it outright. Hoping I won't be on the phone for hours if there's more to regret in our near future.

0 Likes
whitdomi11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely agree. I love samsung. awesome product and I've never had a problem with them. I just assumed I was denied when it didn't let me complete my order. I contacted TD bank and was on hold for a hour todays in a row, only to be told they are unsure why I was denied. its very frustrating.

0 Likes
userH6BsHMFvAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm on my 14th cancelled S21 order with the error, "you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed".

Customer support has been contacted multiple times so far and has no clue why my orders get cancelled. They keep telling me they're sorry, they don't know what happened, and to just keep trying again until it works. Unacceptable answer.

I've tried 3 different payment methods, one of which includes Samsung Financing, and all of which the bank says should work fine.

At this point, I assume Samsung just doesn't want my money 🤷‍:male_sign:

tdnp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

this happened to me last year when ordering my phone through the website using a laptop. it processed like it went through and then I would get an email that it was cancelled. what worked for me was ordering through the samsung shop app on my phone. hope that helps. customer service will not help and say they don't know why it would cancel or probably give you other reasons that are unrelated.

0 Likes
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I tried Shop Samsung. That didn't work either.

0 Likes