JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-17-2021 09:59 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Same with me. E-commerce is useless.

RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

E-commerce is a useless joke.

0 Likes
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

They apparently don't want my money.

RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Shop Samsung is an awful app.

userD6hwCQLuXk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi I am trying to buy the s21 ultra and trade in my s10 but i keep on getting this error 

sorry due to an error trade in unavailable at the moment 

0 Likes
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Have an interesting quesiton.  I've ordered an S21 Ultra, in the Navy color, and it should arrive around the 10-12 of Feb.  I'm using the trade in program, and will be shipping mhy S20 Plus back when the Ultra arrives.  All appears well.  But the question is, what if the S21 has the same, or different problems of the S20 Ultra and I decide I can't live with them?  I decide to return my S21.

So, what happens then?  Does Samsung ship my S20 back?  If they don't, what do I get for a refund?  What about the "freebies" that they send, do those have to go back also? (I would think so)

Anyone ever had to return a product after they've returned their tradein?

bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Based on what I've seen on the forums, I think it would be a cr@p shoot and the aggravation would be unbearable.

I don't know how the Samsung tradin works but with Verizon you have 30 days.  If I could I would not tradein my phone until I was sure I liked the S21.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Well, honestly, it was at that time a toss up between the S21 Ultra, and the iPhone 12 Pro Max, but the S21 has so many more features and capabilities I chose it.  I'm really happy with my S20 Plus, but there are some truly interesting features on the new phone, and for around $500 out of my pocket for a 256Gig model, well, I couldn't resist. 😄

0 Likes
userU7iDIxPQao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I have been trying to order a S21 phone for past three days but all in vain. Everytime I order a phone using either samsung app or on their website, the order gets cancelled after few minutes. The reason that Samsung tells me is that they couldn't verify my payment info. which is ridiculous. Because I called my bank and credit card company and they always tell me that the payment went through fine. I tried 2 different credit cards, paypal, and even Samsung Pay for about 6 times. Tried creating a different account and tried too. But all in vain. After many tries I just decided to stick with my current phone and thought this is a sign from someone above telling me not to spend money. But if this trend continues, Samsung will lose thousands of customers pretty soon in USA. Because I am hearing from lot of my friends that they also have this trouble. Good luck for Samsung USA to retain their customers...

useroUiBS0hxlf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Just got an email from Samsung that they're taking pre-orders now so you can be a first-owner. Release date didn't seem to be exact though...so please...wait...

0 Likes