JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/18/21 6:11 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
userU7iDIxPQao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

you mean they by mistake started taking pre orders before the actual release date? That means this is the problem for everyone who is preordering..

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having the same issue. And e-commerce is useless.

0 Likes
userk0hcHN4npe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I been trying to place an order for the new samsung galaxy S21 ultra 5g it gives me 260 credit and it's giving discount of 700 for giving my samsung note 20 ultra 5g and it doesn't let me process my order I have never had a problem with placing an order

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Very sorry to hear of this guys, honestly you will need to reach out to our eCommerce team directly for help with this. They are the only team with the resources necessary to assist. They can be reached by phone at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user8hFJm3ITFA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

All of my orders on samsung.com are getting cancelled for no good reason. This happened when I tried to order a tablet months ago and now again on the S21 pre-order. I've tried multiple different payment methods, called the credit cards to confirm no issue on their end, and tried using two different samsung logins (mine and my wife's). Tried calling customer service several times, as well as chat to no avail. Wasted numerous hours... buying something shouldn't be this difficult! Samsung Customer Service also told me to call Verizon to figure it out.  Verizon says it's nothing on their end either. No one can seem to help, so this is my last resort. 

Here's the cancellation message I received: 

"We’re really sorry, but we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

userJZomz8UYqA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having that problem too, 2 different cards are already cancelled as of now with same message.

Members_Z4s6pKF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

me too all my orders cancelled if there is a solution please tell me 

thank you 

RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem here.
userD4gOjvMFrh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same thing happened to me 8 times today!!!