JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 5:12 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
They gave me a ship date of between 2/17 & 3/3 for the Ultra 256GB on Sprint
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please speak with our eCommerce team regarding order issues, they can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
rbiehl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Has anyone tried using the Sprint/T-Mobile carrier financing option when placing an S21 pre-order.  I am able to login to my Sprint account but the Samsung site sends back an error message "Something went wrong.  Please try again Later.  I know the account pin works as putting in the wrong pin gives you a different message.

I am just looking to see if anyone has done a successful pre-order with the carrier financing discount.

itsyung
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been getting the same error since the pre-orders opened. Support was no asistance. 

Conrad4051
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ive had same error (Something went wrong.....). Spoke to Sprint and Samsung. They blamed each other. The Samsung site is unable to link to Sprint accounts to get trade in CREDIT, Samsung Rewards ($100- 200), and Sprint finance credit ($100). I spent up to 2 hours with each support (up to manager level). They will not admit they have a problem. THIS IS A BATE AND SWITCH SCAM. They both promised to call me back. Samsung steered me to Samsung financing without Sprint credit and Sprint said I can preorder with th em without Samsung Rewards.
bucs10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same issue as well. I have tried everything. I have talked to support at at Samsung and they have been no help. Samsung please fix this.
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Due to high traffic on our site, you may be experiencing some issues with processing.  Please try refreshing your browser, as it may help things along or you may want to consider trying again at a later time.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. You are more than welcome to call our eCommerce team regarding online orders: 855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
bucs10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have tried multiple times at all times a day and get the same error. I just wish it would work.
0 Likes
itsyung
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I guess financing is no longer an option. it's been removed from the choices. or maybe it's being fixed
bucs10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Fingers crossed I'm hoping it's getting fixed.
0 Likes