JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 5:05 AM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Unfortunately SJohnson is right, you would have to cancel the pre-order and re-order to make any changes to the account or the order. To seek an answer of if you would still qualify for the pre-order promotions/credits you will need to call the eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Glitche
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Basically all that I figured. Samsung should think a little bit more about customer satisfaction. Things like this should be made a little bit easier. For example, the phone doesn't ship until Jan 29th, there is absolutely no reason why I shouldn't have been able to cancel the order when I attempted to on Jan 20th. 🤷
I know I know, nothing anyone can do about it /sigh
0 Likes
userzDbInC0Ja1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I have never used the Samsung financing program although I have been using this brand since about 10 years ago. This time for pre-ordering S21 ultra, I have decided to give a chance to Samsung financing but it was such a horrible mistake.

I filled the form and called TD bank. They approved my application and gave me the credit line but I never could pass the check out point on samsung.com to place my order. Every time the web page gave an error that you entered invalid credit card information!

I have called customer support multiple times and they connected me to different parts like the technical support, Samsung financing part, TD bank, e-commerce. No one could solve the problem and I could not yet pre-order the phone. I just decreased my credit score for nothing! I do not recommend Samsung finance to anyone.

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I apologize for the frustration caused, for questions regarding Samsung financing our eCommerce team would be the team to speak to. They can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Inventada
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi.

Im trying to preorder the S21 Ultra with accessories through the Samsung.com website and I couldnt make it. First of all, the site rejects Paypal or Amazon Pay and I cant place the order. Second, the site ONLY ALLOWS ME to use my own credit cards directly and lets me place my order BUT! Everything is an illusion because in the next couple minutes they CANCEL the order saying they couldn’t verify some or all of my payment information and tells me to sign into my account to place my order again using a different credit card. Im beyond FRUSTRATED! I used all my credit cards, with the correct info I even called all my banks to re-validate my info and see if they block me, but everything is RIGHT! Anyone knows how to surpass this? Samsung online support is useless, tried different browsers, cleaning cache, going incognito, etc but everything fails with samsung.com. This is getting ridiculous, Im a huge fan of samsung but this e-commerce is nothing compared to Apple's. 

Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Try and use the Samsung shop app
0 Likes
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
didn't work
0 Likes