JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-21-2021 01:15 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
Suvi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Lucky :ewe: u
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
it's like buying a advertised high performance car and you end up with a base model.... that you can't mod or upgrade because the maker doesn't allow it to.
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I agree, I pay premium money for premium features... if I wanted a memory limited phone and lack of hardware I would of bought apple. Samsung had always been the best device because of being able to expand memory. not everyone wants to pay or rely on the cloud. cloud it's not reliable and alot of us feel more secure having local sd encrypted SD cards....
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Jonesy64
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I have been trying since Friday Jan. 15, unsuccessfully, to pre-order the S21 Ultra with financing through Verizon on the Samsung website and the Shop Samsung app.  Once I'm on the checkout page, I can't enter anything and can't checkout.  I've about had it.  How is it that they can't figure out how to fix this?  They have been very nice in trying to help and saying they're working on it, but this is now day 7.  I have been a loyal Samsung customer owning 5 TV's, 2 tablets, 3 past Galaxy phones, microwave and refrigerator.  I'm beginning to feel more than frustrated and they are about to lose a very good customer.  I feel I have been extremely patient.  Is anyone else having this problem?

RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yep. same issue. no resolution.
userQwVZjfPGeD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Same issue. I don't understand why they can't place the order in the phone!! 

Kronose31
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I was able to complete the order, however, originally given the delivery date of January 29th as advertised, the date was way off on the delivery date on the order confirmation. Not once did it change for the Black 256 version before or after selecting Verizon. If I selected a different size or different color it changed, but when selecting Verizon instead of unlocked, and selecting 256, and then selecting the only option of black, it said January 29th throughout the entire order. After checking out, and being charged, I saw the shipment date of February 23rd! I reached out via support chat and they advised of backorder due to high demand. While I understand that, there isn't a possible way that this was determined in the 5 minutes from the time I selected everything and placed the order. He even confirmed it said the 29th and would escalate. I go on the site now and it says ships by February 19th....I hope they are able to honor this through the escalation, and get this to me as advertised. I also hope you all get your orders to go through, though please try not to expect to get your phone for awhile if you go with the 256 or 512. 

Mitch9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same issue. Still no resolution. 

0 Likes
user7PniVFwMjp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Just a guess here...if you have a fraud block on your credit card it won't work. I used my wife's card and it looks like it went through.
0 Likes