JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 10:59 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You can also call our eCommerce team to discuss the terms of the Trade-in at 855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TheBranchRanch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am getting ready to trade in my Note 20 Ultra 5G for the G21 Ultra.  Do I need to include the PEN with my phone when trading it in? Or can I keep it, etc. 

Richboy05
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I usually don't
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
if you got a email confirmation on your order, I would sent them that question
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Its possible you would be "charged" for the price of the accessory when counting towards your trade-in credit. I wouls recommend calling our eCommerce team before just to make sure what the details are: 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MickJordan13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello,

I just pre-ordered a galaxy s21 with the trade-in discount of my two-year-old Galaxy s10.  I am a bit concerned, however, as I have heard a bunch of horror stories about people's trade-in phones being rejected. My phone works perfectly and is in very good condition, with a couple of scratches on the screen and one very tiny nick on the metal corner. I would classify this all as normal wear and tear, but after hearing some trade-in horror stories, I am a little bit worried. Will Samsung accept my phone for the full trade-in value?

Thanks

floydvoid
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
here's two separate highlighted excerpts from the samsung trade in page that might help. below is the link to the full write up.

https://www.samsung.com/us/trade-in/terms-and-conditions/

hope this helps

clipboard_image_1611319125640_1611319125640.jpg

clipboard_image_1611319126828_1611319126828.jpg

Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I've now trade my phone in to Samsung 3 times, and never had a problem. as long as the screen isn't cracked, it turns off, & on. and you factory reset it, their should be any problem
userU1kugk6Zgp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi. My screen has no cracks and the phone works well, but the back cover is very cracked. The cameras work fine. Will this be a problem?

0 Likes
fiveighthree
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
this will be my third trade and I have had zero problems. last phone had dings all in the metal edges. it turned on, stayed on and held charge. the dings are normal wear. I'd say if you meet what they say is a valid phone you have zero to worry about.