JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/23/21 7:49 AM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
Kronose31
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
If it still shows pending on your card, it should fall off. If it doesn't they absolutely need to refund it. If you went through the process and got a confirmation e-mail, confirm the 2 order #'s are the same. I've seen several posts where they reviewed after that suggestion and found that the cancelation for order #US**** was different than the confirmed order #US****. Hope this applies for you as well.
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please call our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly regarding online order issues. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjXCDtIrrH1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Im having trouble prenordering new S21 ultra with my samsung credit. It gives me issues and next page wont load.

Heard this is happening to other users as well. Its like they dont want us to buy the new phone

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please call our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly regarding all online order issues.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
HadesX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

So I'm a prepaid ATT customer and i always bought unlocked phones but i saw on the Samsung shop there are carrier specific phones with a 100 dollars discount. So if I choose that option, will i be able to use my ATT prepaid sim card? Or will i have to sign a contract? I don't mind purchasing a locked ATT phone because I'll be using their services anyway but i just don't like postpaid contracts. Thanks.

0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
your under contract
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You would need to speak with AT&T regarding the compatibility of their pre-paid SIM cards with Unlocked devices versus Carrier devices. I don't believe it is possible, but they can tell you for sure. 

0 Likes
userRbPxM2Yqd9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi i have a question

I pre ordered my s21 ultra from tmobile and i need to know if i can redeem samsung credit with my tmobile pre order and how if so
KnightRalph316
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Since you pre-ordered through your carrier you would have to wait until the Samsung Shop app shows the redemption page for people that pre ordered to get their credits. Once you see that then you'll be able to apply for your credits and once approved then you'll be able to spend them in the Shop app.
userRbPxM2Yqd9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
ok thank you understand and one more question since i saw it had a expiration date for the credit...my phone comes around 2/16 to 3/2 and on samsung it says this
Pre-order period: 1/14/2021 – 1/28/2021
Redemption period: 1/27/2021 – 2/28/2021
Resubmission deadline: 3/7/2021

would i be good if it comes after or this has nothing to do with it?