JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-24-2021 06:35 AM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
Shunody
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I ordered online and using the app as well... there is an issue with the ordering system as per Samaung
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please reach out to our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly for assistance with online orders. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Metri9696
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I want to take advantage of the trade-in promotion + $200 in credits for an S21 Ultra but Samsung.com doesn't seem to allow T-mobile customers to login to order from our carrier. Sprint (which is part of T-Mobile), AT&T, Verizon are allowed to buy from Samsung.com but not T-Mobile or US Cellular from what I'm seeing, does anyone know why? 

Thank you in advance. 
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

For further questions or concerns regarding trade-in options, I would recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department. They can be reached directly at 855-726-8721.

whitdomi11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I tried logging in with Verizon. It wouldn't let me either. Not sure why so I went through Verizon website to order. 

0 Likes
userkMLsfszN6h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
T-mobile told me I can buy directly from them, AND get the $200 accessories credit from Samsung.
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Same thing that Sprint told me
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Did anyone else get $800 trade-in for their S20 series or Note 20 series phone? I wasn't going to buy the S21 series until I was offered $800 for trade in plus the $250 pre-order credit. Not to mention American Express is offering a $200 credit if used on samsung.com on purchases $1k or more. I bought phantom silver s21 ultra, silver buds pro, tab s7+, tab s7+ cover and keyboard, moga game controller, 500gb portable ssd for $1k after all the incentives was used. I'm so happy right now!!!!!! 
useryK3ksbk15d
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
is there a big difference in the Note 10 and the Note 20
Options
Galaxy S21
Only difference is the 108 megapixels and 120hz screen. I'm sure it's more but that's all I can think of for me. I trade my phones every 6 months, so I can't give a long term experience.
0 Likes