JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 9:30 AM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
itsyung
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
turns out if you switched your sim to T-Mobile you won't be able to upgrade using your sprint account. that's my issue at least.
0 Likes
rbiehl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

My issue has been resolved and I was able to place 2 Pre-orders over the weekend with Sprint financing!!  The issue was that I had migrated 3 phones on my Sprint account to T-Mobile SIMS at the request of T-Mobile.  

All of the phones on your Sprint account must have Sprint SIMS otherwise the account login will have issues.  The system will now allow you to place a carrier order with a Sprint configured phone as it will cause issues once delivered if it is setup with a Sprint SIM but is upgrade the same phone number with a T-Mobile SIM.

I converted all my phones back to Sprint SIMs.  You will need to go to T-Mobile Corporate stores who still have Sprint SIM cards to get them swapped out.

0 Likes
QuintezMario
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I pre-ordered my galaxy s21 ultra with Spectrum and was wondering, how do I claim the rewards? (The Galaxy Buds pro)
0 Likes
Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
You will be able to claim it from the galaxy s21 Samsung shop app when you receive the phone. Until then, sit tight
QuintezMario
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
thanks you, I see now that I need to have the phone for the IMEI
0 Likes
usercCCEIu8Ox9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Can I transfer it to other people?

Is there an expiration date for the credit?

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I do believe these credits are non-transferrable. For more information, please call our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Shunody
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
After order is placed and confirmed  I get an email Saying We are sorry order cancelled and I exceeded  my purchases!!!!! Any other person having this issue? I ordered the phone 5 times and same issue......
0 Likes
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
that's awful man
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
try order thru Samsung shop. get the app from Google play