JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 3:32 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
user3kOSxuxrXc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Got it. Thanks.
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I recommend calling our eCommerce team as they can better answer your questions regarding your trade-in options. They can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user7E34vKmLzR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Going to switch to Apple.  Approved for Samsung financing, but it's not on the checkout page.  Been on the phone with Samsung a ton over the last week and not one of the 10 people I've dealt with has given me the same answer yet. Now the S21 Ultra I wanted is sold out. The next one is $200 more... I'm over it. This will be the first non Samsung phone I've had in 15 years.  

Anyone else having this issue?  

Options
Galaxy S21
Don't have the issue because I'm not buying the S21. skipping this phone like the S6 because of no SD.
Buy the iPhone. Samsung is exactly like iphone now.
Ill be looking at One Plus or Sony next year if the S22 still has no SD
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I read that the lifted Sanctions from the presidential transfer has caused foreign companies to re market their previous stuff. Not for sure though but it would make sense. If they arent being charged so much to export to the US then it might change what they are able to offer. This is all just a thought though
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I recommend speaking with our eCommerce team regarding all ordering issues, they can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@user7E34vKmLzR 

So you're having some issues with samsung.com. It's frustrating, I get that, but you're talking about getting an iPhone? Especially after 15 years? It's a big mistake. You will hate it, and you will regret it. Samsung will never know or care about it, so you'd only be punishing yourself. BTW, there are other options out there, not just Apple and Samsung, you know?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
usergReDvqS48c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

TODAY I WAS PRE-ORDERING THE S21 ULTRA, WITH THE S7+ TABLET, BUDS PRO AND AT THE TIME TO APPLY FOR CREDIT, THE PAGE JUST DOESNT DO ANYTHING AND I WENT TO THE KREDITKARMA APP AND IT SAYS THAT MY CREDIT JUST DROP 31 POINTS, ANYONE ELSE WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING ?

I AM REALLY MAD WITH SAMSUNG ABOUT THIS.

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Unfortunately our eCommerce team is the only team that handles online orders, you would need to speak with them at 855-726-8721 directly.

0 Likes
userMs4XqzhNOv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

730 score TD denied instantly and redirected me to affirm and its a hard inquiry on my report now this doesn't make sense 

0 Likes