JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/29/21 12:59 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
userJGYCUnidN5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I bought a Galaxy S 21 but this display is too small for me. So I want the big one Galaxy s21 + ?? How I can do it ?

0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Contact who you bought the phone from and they should be able to help you
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

If this was ordered through samsung.com you may call our eCommerce team at 1-855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userOCAVBlkTlL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I must say I am truly dissapionted by Samsung. A company I have loved and supported for many years. On seeing the new epic S21 Ultra I decided to yet again support this innovative company as all my expectations were met. However, I these expectations were thrown out the window today when I simply could not pre-order the phone. My attempt of pre-ordering began on 16th January and lasted every day since then. I have tried multiple accounts, credit cards, address etc in every way possible. I even tried ordering it from other devices own by friends and family members. I regret to say that after over 15 order requests, creating new accounts, new credit cards, using different combinations ALL my orders were cancelled. I even contacted the Samsung E-commerce store 6 times in the past 10 days and NOONE was of any help. All i have been told was 'try again' 'use a different method of payment' 'use another credit card'. THEY WERE OF NO HELP. They couldnt even see how much I am trying and interested in obtaining just ONE of their flagship phones. Up till now i have no clue why this has been happening and today the pre-order deals have basically ended and sadly last night my order went through, got my hopes up and this morning I woke up to it being cancelled. I am so dissappionted, more to the fact that noone could have helped me to order a phone they are promoting everywhere. I am sorry to say this expirience was the worst and I dont think I want that phone anymore despite its innovations. Just knowing by now i have to pay the same price as anyone else, when myself, a loyal customer, tried so hard to pre-order so i can get the deals available so i can get myself a Watch 3 as well as a Buds pro one time instead of now having to go in store and pay the price for each seperately. So sorry that i have to probably look at other brands because I AM TRULY DISAPPIONTED!

userH6BsHMFvAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Same here. I've ordered over 20-25 times now and every order cancelled. Multiple cards, PayPal, Samsung Pay, TD financing - nothing works.

I've even tried ordering to a different address (my friend) or for a different phone number (my spouse). No go.

Customer support just tells me to "keep trying again until it works". Unacceptable solution.

At this point, I'm not buying an S21 because Samsung clearly doesn't want me to. I'm convinced they're doing this on purpose so that the deals and promos can expire and they'll eventually make more money.

Jokes on them, they've lost my sale.

userOCAVBlkTlL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Sigh, for real. Their lost

0 Likes
Grma
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
so my story on this ....
I pre-ordered.. using Verizon as my carrier.. and it kept changing the Due today balance (taxes) ..so finally after a bit I stopped upping my down payment for taxes and put my order through... 2 days before shipping date. I get an email stating Verizon canceled my order... for unknown reasons... Verizon didn't even see an order pending for my new phone.. I went back online and tried to order again a Verizon one.. and it told me that I didn't have and upgradeable device...

ordered the unlocked version... and I am now happily typing away on my new 21!
userOCAVBlkTlL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I was trying the unlocked version everytime

0 Likes
userfCjb9W3GM6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi,

I have a Samsung S10 which I want to trade-in for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I have recently noticed a small clump of dead pixels confined to the left hand side of the screen (looks like half a circle extending from the edge). Will this impact on the trade-in value or is this expected as ordinary wear/tear for a phone of this vintage.

Thanks,
Matt. 

0 Likes
MrCuda
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I would go to a retail store and get their opinion. I traded in an s8+ with some pretty bad screen burn-in. They took it, no problem at all. For me it was better than sending it in and having it rejected.

0 Likes