JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 07:34 AM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
AndrewA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
So I just purchased the S21 Ultra and I was astounded at the clarity of the screen. Overall a pretty good phone so far and I'm satisfied. What I didn't like was that upon purchase they didn't tell me the phone doesn't include the wall mount for charging. I was hoping for maybe some cool head phones but none. I think if people are spending that amount of money on a phone those should come included
Fernie21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
👍I bought the phone for my wife is agreat phone :mobile_phone:.
userRgVlxWS1x0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I pre ordered an s21 ultra over a week ago. It won't give me a shipping date. I spent 30 min in a customer service chat with samsung, and they said it was fixed. It was not fixed and I'm super frustrated...

Members_Rd6aGib
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

We should start a club. The fact that samsung feels they have a right to lie to so many of us is very insulting. 

Gatorboots
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same issue, they blamed it on Verizon. I preorderd the S21 Ultra 2 weeks ago and it said should ship on 1/27 and still says processing no ETA no tracking no updates. Called and Samsung couldn't tell me anything, I asked to cancel the order and they said they couldn't cancel as it's in process ughhh awful experience.
RandomUsedMem
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I pre-ordered on the 14th. I chatted early in the week when others were getting tracking numbers. I got lied to and was told not to worry that it would still show up. Their service has went to horrible to worse, to the point I don't want their products anymore. 

Yesterday of course no phone shows up and repeated chats went nowhere. None of the chat people have the power to see or do anything helpful, they are completely useless! They would even promise $50 and 10% promo codes but then never deliver claiming I would be emailed after the phone delivers???? insanity!

My order did say 1-29 and now it shows no date and still IN PROCESS

This horrible service is all on Samsung,  I would have got a pre-order from Best Buy or Verizon as promised. 

0 Likes
vico09
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I Pre order a samsung galaxy s21 ; when they start shipping the products? I still don't have a tracking number
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
you should have got a confirmation email from Samsung, and in it their is the tracking number. or go to shop Samsung sign in, or it will sign in for you. Go to my orders and it should be their
0 Likes
vico09
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
thank you
0 Likes
userjJYIcRgo1M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
ordered my phone on Tuesday and received it on Friday (yesterday)