JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 07:50 AM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello @userpQFa55Ui3f I hope I can answer some of this for you...

1. the $200 can only be used once. So make sure you order items totaling $200 or more if you do not want to loose the remaining balance. Ex: you purchase a Samsung case $50 and a wireless charger $70, your total $120, if you use the $200 credit, you will loose the $80 as the credit can only be applied to 1 order.

2. So using the Shop Samsung app, when you add items to your cart, you view your cart and at the bottom there's the option to enter a Promo code. You then enter your promo code and it will apply to your order, you can then check out to pay whatever difference you need to pay or just check out if you don't owe anything. Now, I've never tried applying multiple promo codes at once to purchase anything, so not sure about that.

3. If you trade in your old Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 towards the new S7, you get $450 trade in credit (they're accepting trade in of other Samsung tablets as well) so with the $450 trade in credit and the $200 promo credit, you could get the 128GB Tab s7 for free, or get the 256 Gb version for $70

4. the discounts for students, military, etc... are only available with purchases made through the Samsung website or Shop Samsung app and you have to log into your Samsung account and apply for getting those discounts and once approved, the discounts will automatically show up for you when you log into your samsung account online and shop, and then through the app on your phone if you use the same log in information for both.

5. the $50 preorder bonus was only for Samsung customers who reserved their preorders BEFORE  the s21 announcement. You had to receive an email from Samsung inviting you to reserve your new galaxy device before preorders begin and by doing that you got a $50 extra bonus credit.

6. Yes, only certain items will qualify to be purchased with promo credits...unfortunately I don't know which items would not qualify. I have heard the similar things about watches not qualifying when the Note 20 was released, but I had used my credit on the Buds Live, and a case, and purchased my Watch 3 so I didn't try the credit on the watch.

Hope this somewhat helps with some of your questions!

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
RandomUsedMem
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I've had all previous Galaxies, first order direct from Samsung for Verizon upgrade. Zero problem with my ancient Verizon account. 
I pre-ordered on the 14th. I chatted early in the week when others were getting tracking numbers. I got lied to and was told not to worry that it would still show up. Samsung service has went to horrible to worse, to the point I don't want their products anymore. 

Yesterday of course no phone shows up and repeated chats went nowhere. None of the chat people have the power to see or do anything helpful, they are completely useless! I got repeated promises of I would get an email in 3 business days and that I should have patience. They would even promise $50 and 10% promo codes but then never deliver claiming I would be emailed after the phone delivers???? insanity!

My order did say 1-29 and now it shows no date and still IN PROCESS

This horrible service is all on Samsung,  I would have got a pre-order from Best Buy or Verizon as promised. 

RandomUsedMem
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

update:
Waited 3 hours for customer service to call me. I could barely understand the rep. She pulled my order up and told me it should have shipped at the very beginning because I ordered on the 14th. When I asked her how this would be fixed and that I didn't want to wait till the middle of Feb for the phone she hung up on me.... the line went silent and then I got a survey asking how happy I was with the service. 

0 Likes
RandomUsedMem
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Update: still no phone. got a tracking number over the weekend with todays date on it. The package has still not been given to FedEx. It won't be today and won't know until Samsung actually gives it to FedEx. At least I learned never to order directly from Samsung again. Most retailers would have quickly made this right. When Samsung screws up they don't care or try to attempt to expedite resolving the issue. After this cluster mess and all the issues I see on this forum I am thinking about just canceling. 

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please call our eCommerce team regarding all online order issues at 1-855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userPhYK8X5P6O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

So it was supposed to come Jan 27 and still stuck in the airport..... I've been waiting 3 yrs for this phone and so sad that I have to wait longer. Anyone else having shipping issues from pre-orders? Screenshot_20210129-164325_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
Jomar175
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I received 26 in Brooklyn.
Nnr
0 Likes
Jomar175
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
wait Monday fedex dont not deliver weekend
Nnr
0 Likes
Members_Rd6aGib
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm forever stuck IN PROCESS - EXPEDITED even though customer service says the phone is going to ship on 1/29. Considering it'll be 1/30 in 3 hours I'm starting to doubt their honesty.

0 Likes
user3cm0GD9tEb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Has anyone received their $60.00 credit for reserving your preorder? I received my $200 credit for preordering my ultra, but not my reservation credit