JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 2/2/21 4:42 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You can always call our eCommerce team directly for clarification at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

I got the S21 Ultra package with all the goodies included for trading my Note 20 Ultra in and paying a little more to own it outright.  It's  all delivered in a timely manner and I couldn't be more pleased, so I quickly do my part of the deal packing up, printing off the free shipping label, and took it to FedEx.  That was Saturday, it's Monday night in GA now and my 2 day delivery to Fort Worth, TX hasn't budged.  Mind you I had just realized that I received the package from Coppell, TX, but my free print off was for Fort Worth.  I checked all my emails and they are all 100% legit from Samsung, yet now the FedEx representative is opening an investigation?? "Look man, I need that package delivered by the 7th or $700 out of my pocket." Who should I talk with next about this?   Because I'm not going to wait until it's too late, thank you for your time whomever reads and replys

Options
Galaxy S21
I don't know all the details, but generally companies have some leeway to account for shipping delays. Also, if FedEx scanned it as received that's your proof that you returned it. If it doesn't get to TX on time, that's not your fault. If FedEx is opening an investigation, maybe an employee stole it or it's sitting somewhere in a corner. But if they can't find it, you could file a claim to be reimbursed the value of the phone.
0 Likes
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
should have purchased insurance
0 Likes
J3T
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Once FedEx scans your package, it's on them to deliver it. As long as you have the receipt that states that you dropped the package off at a FedEx store, you should be off the hook.
0 Likes
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
not true....you are still responsible
0 Likes
userqD2p0ABtXI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I notice it I sent my note 20 ultra 5g thru FedEx last Thursday suppose arrive on Monday 1st on Sunday found out will arrive the 2nd Tues what delay need get there before the 9th
0 Likes
floydvoid
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
i traded in my s10+ for the s20+ last year via the Texas shipping route. coppell/fort worth.

don't worry you've not been scammed. my delivery status went dormant for a few days as well during delivery it will arrive in fort worth. hope this helps
userZiL0oywNHr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
You can contact Samsung and request a 15 day extension
0 Likes
userBiz6uqlmW8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I did the upgrade to S21 promotion and gt credit for the phones that I traded.  So far only one has been received and they processed my phone with damage that it did not have upon shipping it.  Has anyone had any luck with speaking to someone about issues like this?  I am very disgusted with the lack of ability to find anyone to chat or speak with at Samsung.com.  It takes you in circles to a screen that is broken and so  you cannot have the conversation about anything.  I love my Samsung products, but what happens in shipping is not necessarily my fault.  I have sent everywhere I can think of that I would like to be contacted.

This is the first time I have ever tried this and I am so unimpressed.  If all 3 devices I ended up trading end up to have fabricated damage by the time I am done, I will be beyond livid with Samsung.  My devices were fine and now would not want a damaged device back, but may have given it to someone had I known that this looks to be a HUGE marketing scam.  (Hoping someone here will offer some encouragement.)