JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 02-12-2021 04:03 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

361 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Bummer.

Order from Samsung in the future. I ordered my Ultra on a Friday and it was delivered the following Wednesday. Same for my wife's S21
0 Likes
usereop78tuPID
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Does anyone know if Samsung will be making more Verizon variant S21 Ultra with the 512 GB? They are crossed off in the Verizon site. I talked to an agent and they said they have no expectation of receiving more of them.

Options
Galaxy S21
they'll receive more, they have to. the sd card slot isn't an option on the 21 series
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
maybe try Samsung website, or here on members. Go to get help and ask ?. All they can say is No. LOL
0 Likes
usereop78tuPID
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

How do I do that?

0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
When you first open this app at the bottom their is in blue Get Help tap that
0 Likes
Swanno357
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
tmobile has it
0 Likes
userlfsi2Nwpcr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Ordered the s21 ultra 512 black on the 30th of Jan. Sprint/t-mobile says it is still backordered and may NOT be here by the beginning of March. Ugh
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

@SPECTACULARfone No one brought up the SD card, not sure why you mentioned it?

@Patriot1776JG The Samsung website shows out of stock for the Verizon version (512 GB one at least)

@Swanno357 How does that help a Verizon customer not looking to change?

@usereop78tuPID Not sure they will get any more of the 512GB variant, I have the Note20 Ultra 512GB, and saw that it went out of stock even before the initial release (8/20/2020) and never saw it come back into stock.  I only got mine because I preordered it.  Hopefully Samsung wont do this on the S21 Ultra, but they stopped producing the Note 20 Ultra in the 512GB variant even before they released it...

0 Likes
usereop78tuPID
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you all for the answers.