JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 3:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Due to high traffic on the site, you may be experiencing some delays with processing.  Please try refreshing your browser, as it may help things along or you may want to consider trying at a later time.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. For any online order issues including cancellations or errors in processing, you are more than welcome to call our eCommerce team directly at 855-726-8721.  They are the only team that handles online orders. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

361 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Due to high traffic on the site, you may be experiencing some delays with processing.  Please try refreshing your browser, as it may help things along or you may want to consider trying at a later time.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. For any online order issues including cancellations or errors in processing, you are more than welcome to call our eCommerce team directly at 855-726-8721.  They are the only team that handles online orders. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Tried everything. I'm a long time Samsung customer. This is driving me to Apple. Why xan't you accept a credit card over the phone?

0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

for security purposes. don't buy the phone.

0 Likes
Members_EZUpG4Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

The plan was to turn in my S20 Ultra for the S21 Ultra, but I, unfortunately, did not sign up for the upgrade program last year. If I am going to refinance with Samsung Finance, do I need to pay off my current phone first?  

Would they not take the trade-in until the remaining balance is paid in full? Or would they take the trade-in and add the difference to my current Samsung Finance balance? 

Also, is there a way to retroactively join the Samsung Upgrade Program, or is that only possible if you do it at the time of your initial purchase? 

TGrizzle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

You may not be missing much with the upgrade program. I signed up and purchased my S20 Ulyra last year when it first came out around March.

Got the Samsung financing and upgrade program and now they release a new device almost 2 months earlier than last year.

They say now i cant upgrade for another 70 days when all of the awesome pre-order credits have gone away.

On top of that the s21 Ultra doesn't have a microSD slot. I'm thinking skipping this year.

0 Likes
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Why won't it let me order???? I keep getting messages that my credit card info. is wrong. It is correct! Verified with bank!

0 Likes
userzNcxj0Deo5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Please help. I've been trying to pre order the Galaxy S21+ over and over and 6 times already it keeps getting canceled.  I called Samsung and spoke to 2 or 3 different people and no one can help.  I called my bank and confirmed my billing address and confirmed the authorization and still no luck

userH6BsHMFvAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Same, six times now. Contacted support and they said to just keep trying :(

userzNcxj0Deo5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Smh same here.  I tried 6 or 7 times already and all got canceled.  I don't wanna give up but idk anymore :(