JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 03:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
TheGalaxy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
yes
note10plus is better
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Well if Samsung keeps raising the trade-in and credit amounts they might get people to make the jump! Where did you find the new trade-in/credit amounts?
Options
Galaxy S21
that's exactly what I did and will do it for the Note21 or Fold3 😁
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Why I can't pre-order s21ultra ?all pre-order cancelled
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
don't order it! youre paying more for less.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
thanks
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please speak with our eCommerce team regarding order issues, they can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't know speak English.i. can't call them
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Our phone support does offer multi-language support, of which I know both Korean and Spanish are available. I recommend calling and seeing if your language is available. Our eCommerce team is the only team able to assist with any and all order issues. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Vietnamese?
0 Likes