JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 3:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please call our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly regarding all online order issues. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userfj2mjUMFa8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to preorder the Galaxy S21 for the past 3 days now but order keeps getting cancelled and I receive the email

"Thanks for your recent order ........... . We’re really sorry, but we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

I've verified that all my details are correct and tried to pay via PayPal, AmazonPay and direct credit card to not avail, calling the customer service ain't helping either. Any one with a solution?

TheBoss21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Me too, I just gave up on the order :p:rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
userfj2mjUMFa8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

These guys ain't serious

RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I gave up.
0 Likes
userjEYOVxtrt8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm giving up to.... It's not worth it, I'll get a different phone or something

0 Likes
usergVDR6itmxG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes, very similar issue here.  Order seemed to be processed fine 3 days ago and then I received email today cancelling the order.  I was hoping to avoid the usual 2 hour nightmare buying a phone in a verizon store by purchasing online instead.  Obviously that didn't work.  I've spent over 2 hours today alone trying to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
StizzyKing
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
my s21 almsot here
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Unfortunately our eCommerce team is the only team that handles online orders, you would need to speak with them at 855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergwjGt5psPc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung cancelled my preorder of the galaxy s21 + and says

We’re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order #US****because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed.

but yet still charges my credit card. how and when can i get a refund.