JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 3:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
KnightRalph316
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
as long as you ordered before the release date and are able to redeem before the end of the redemption period you should be good. if not I would suggest you contact support and explain the issue if you received your device past the deadline.
userRbPxM2Yqd9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
yeah i pre ordered the 21 i should be ok hope i get it before end date if not will do have to contact support....thank you for all this info questions have been answered thanks a lot
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

The credit expires on 4/30 by the way.  But as I read this it is a little confusing.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

Here's Verizon.s but Since this comes from Samsung, I would guess it's the same

Get up to $200 from Samsung when you pre-order Samsung Galaxy S21.

1. Pre-order Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, or Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G with monthly device payments, 2-year contract plan, lease or outright purchase at full retail price.

2. Use your eligible Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, or Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G to download the Shop Samsung app from the Galaxy Store or Google Play Store and follow the instructions to enter your purchase information to redeem your gift credit. You must redeem by 2/28.

3. Get your $100 (Galaxy S21 5G), $150 (Galaxy S21+ 5G) or $200 (Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G) Samsung credit emailed to you in approximately 4 – 6 weeks. Samsung Credit expires after 4/30.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
userRbPxM2Yqd9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
thanks a lot bill then i should be better than i tought
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userRbPxM2Yqd9 

I just updated the post.  It's a little confusing

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
userRbPxM2Yqd9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
hope i get it before 2/28 since it says must redeem before that hope tmobile pre orders come before
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

In the event you are unable to redeem for any reason, be sure to keep proof of your pre-order showing the dates and you can speak with our promotions team at 800-SAMSUNG and they can redeem this on your behalf. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userRbPxM2Yqd9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
will keep proof of pre order thank you thanks for the info
0 Likes
Suvi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Disappointed BIG time with samsung this year,

Removed mst, sd card slot which makes a samsung phone flagship. Not to mention s21 and s21 plus, it's cheap flagship plastic for $1099.
Not even getting charger and why to heckle apple if you are going to do the same. I think it's kind of heckling samsung fans like us by making these phones flagship. This will be my last phone from samsung as no difference or more features than iPhone, on top removing the essential cool features you talk about the black color as it is like something premium like gold.
S lineup is not a flagship ship any more :face_with_steam_from_nose:. 

How many of U agree with me!!
Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Not me