JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 03:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Same here. Spent the last 3 days on this. No help.

0 Likes
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

it's a sign don't buy it. your paying same price for less features.

0 Likes
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

just wait , they got slammed with orders , at my job 2000 units have being pre-order , so if many companies do the same , maybe the system is collapsed , have patience , either or , I can't wait to have the phantom black , in my hands ,

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing. Due to high traffic on our website you may be experiencing some delays/issues with processing. You are more than welcome to call our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 or try again later. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I called e-commerce. They are useless.

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand, regretfully they are the only team that deals with or knows any information on online orders. Sorry for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ryan2424
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have tried to pre order the new s21 over 6 times now and it keeps getting canceled.  I've used 3 different cards, and paypal but the results are the same. I called customer service and they were useless. Anyone else having this issue? 

lena68
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered mine and the 1st time I tried, it cancelled. Felt great when my order processed.

0 Likes
Ryan2424
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I dont know that feeling. I've tried 8 times now.. did you do something different the 2nd time

lena68
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

no.. I just started my order again and pushed place order. I had 2 $1.00 charges on my discover card though

0 Likes