JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 3:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
I am Vietnamese
0 Likes
user9DwJbkMZqx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I tried to get the 512gb model with Verizon and it shows "unavailable". Does anyone know when i will be able to get it?  I don't want to miss out on the bonuses.  Thanks.

bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Check the Verizon deals on Verizon, more phones available to trade for $600 for existing customers and more $$ for new Customers.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Tdidi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
this doesn't answer the question, the s21 ultra 512 is not available through the samaung site when selecting verizon as the carrier. its available through AT&T, sprint and T mobile but not Verizon. Samsung is offering better promotions and early payoff is not a problem when ordering through Samsung but I wasn't the 512gb version.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Tdidi wrote:
this doesn't answer the question, the s21 ultra 512 is not available through the samaung site when selecting verizon as the carrier. its available through AT&T, sprint and T mobile but not Verizon. Samsung is offering better promotions and early payoff is not a problem when ordering through Samsung but I wasn't the 512gb version.

It was available earlier when I checked.  It must be sold out.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I would recommend calling our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly regarding all ordering issues. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user3kOSxuxrXc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am interested in trading in my Samsung galaxy s10e for a new s21 5G phone. My phone has white line which goes down vertically from the top to the bottom of the screen close to the right edge. The phone including the camera is otherwise fully functional. The terms and conditions for trade-in devices do not address any screen damage other than cracked screen. So, I do not know if I can get the full trade-in value or some reduced value like for a cracked screen. Any recent experience someone had for a similar situation will be helpful.

Offcourse, I can use a something to crack the screen to be sure of getting at least that amount !

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
It will not be accepted because of the faulty screen
user3kOSxuxrXc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
why is it any worse than a cracked screen ? The screen is fully functional. The line is cosmetic and annoying.
0 Likes
Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
The difference is... Your phone screen has to be changed which is more expensive.
0 Likes