JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 3:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
wow, could try getting app Samsung shop from Google play, then order from their
0 Likes
userMs4XqzhNOv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thats what i did and thats the response i received
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Please reach out to our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly for assistance with online orders. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userMs4XqzhNOv 

Well, everyone's financial situation is different, so no way to know for sure, but the Credit Score is not everything. They also look at FICO score, and/or recent credit activity. If you have opened some credit cards recently, and I mean in the last couple of years, they can deny a new one. Samsung Financing is basically just another credit card. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes
userMs4XqzhNOv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
nothing new opened recently same card over 6 years only 25 percent usage out of 5 cards 15,000 i need help understanding this im more mad about the hard inquiry i just know not to deal with Samsung because im not the only one
0 Likes
user7PniVFwMjp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Just a guess. If you have a block on credit cards it doesn't work. I used my wife's card...no issue.
0 Likes
userucOEyrUvv1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Like many of us I have used the new promotion to get the new device. Fed Ex messed up my delivery. I could not get the item or have it delivered to my home . I call Fed Ex they direct me to Samsung and vice versa 4 different times. I even had Samsung hang up on me twice. Now my phone is being returned to sender and Samsung os just offering my a refund after giving me the run around for 9 long hours. What happens to my promotion? No compensation for my time? I have been a loyal customer since the S3. After this last device I'm switching.

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Our eCommerce team is the only team able to look into this with you, they can be reached at 1-855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0NmNtXnyIV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered a Phantom Silver S21 Ultra, which was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Unfortunately I was in a meeting and didn't notice the incoming call to allow access to the delivery person into the building. I figured that I would get it in the second delivery attempt (as there are three attempts with FedEx, also noted on Samsung FAQs), but to my surprise the tracking information indicated that it was being returned. I tried chatting with a Samsung representative, who told me to re-order and "track the package so I could be there for its delivery." I have used Samsung phones for years starting with the S3, so this occurence has been very disappointing. Instead of experiencing the new phone, I have been inconvenienced, "taught" how to track deliveries, and now have to order a new phone. Adding insult to the inconvenience... Way to show higher numbers and care for your customers!

Gatorboots
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Preodered the S21 ultra 2 weeks and no tracking info and still says will ship on 1/27. Called Samsung no explanation and no idea where the phone is and when it will ship. Horrible experience, I'm at a loss and now miss the days of Apples support and customer service!

0 Likes