JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 03:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Same here...nothing works.

0 Likes
lena68
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am assuming it doesnt go thru because there are a lot of people placing their orders.

0 Likes
varugstan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung told me to create a new account to purchase S21 because the Samsung financing account linked to my old account was closed since I paid it off. 

I created a new account and applied for a new financing application. Samsung financing did my credit check (hard) and I was approved and I linked it to my newly created account. Now after I placed an order, I got an email saying my account is canceled since I exceeded the max number of orders. 

Samsung needs to keep its ducks in the row. If I don't get this resolved, I am saying bye to Samsung after using their products for almost 10 years!! 

St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

only 10 years?

0 Likes
varugstan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I don't recall. Maybe more..

0 Likes
John945
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

So it says expected delivery jan 29 does that mean they will start shopping on the 29th or it will arrive at my doors on the 29th and also how long does shipping normally take??

0 Likes
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

what phone do you currently have?

0 Likes
John945
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

s10+ but my s21 ultra says expected shipping Jan 29th I'm new to this phone shipping thing

0 Likes
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

I would highly recommend and this is coming from someone who has owned every flagship device. don't buy it.... your paying same price for less than what we use to get. charger,headphones,SD card slot. I currently have the note 20 ultra 512gb model with a 1tb SD card in it. will be holding onto the device for a long time

John945
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm not buying it my dad us because it's a graduation gift for me and he wants my s10+ and the s21 ultra is basically a replacement

0 Likes