JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 03:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

if your ok with loss of SD card support then it's your call my man, I am very disappointed with Samsung decisions to do what they mocked Apple for doing and also still charging the same price

0 Likes
John945
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I mean I'm fine with it they took it away but also gave you credit to buy a ton of stuff I got a leather case, galaxy buds pro, game controller, and a 45 watt charger for free and plus I don't use over 200gb anyway and I transfer all my pictures and videos to my laptop to edit and post anyways so it's not big of a deal.

0 Likes
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

oh well then in that case do your thing man. so when it comes to the shipping I've always received my devices 2 days early from the date in this case would be the 29th. but things may be different now due to covid

0 Likes
John945
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

alright thanks, it's my first time buying a phone from the website hopfully the mail man doesn't steal the box because that's a lot of products shipped at one time😬😬😬

0 Likes
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

it's always delivered through FedEx and it requires a signature if you know you or someone going to be home you should be set. if not you can have it held at your local FedEx center . I suggest downloading the FedEx app and you can track the package closely and even leave comments as to what to do upon delivery.

Options
Galaxy S21

I have an S10+ and just ordered the S21 Ultra myself. Can't wait.

Galaxy S21 Ultra 512k(ATT)
0 Likes
John945
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

nice nice what color and gb ?

0 Likes
Echo808
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

EDIT: sorry I forgot this is Samsung. I was thinking TMobile for some reason.

not really sure how Samsung is with their release and shipping.

SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

no, your package could arrive on the 29th or even earlier. in the past, pre-orders have been known to arrive two or even three days before release day

bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@SJohnson wrote:
no, your package could arrive on the 29th or even earlier. in the past, pre-orders have been known to arrive two or even three days before release day

I hope that's true for Verizon as well, I got the same Jan 29th shipping thing.  My experience with Verizon is that no signature is required.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21, Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes