JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 03:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
userjEYOVxtrt8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Same issue, 5 canceled orders and counting.  Customer service is abysmal.  Just tell me why and I'll fix it!!!

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Due to high traffic on our site, you may be experiencing some delays with processing.  Please try refreshing your browser, as it may help things along or you may want to consider trying at a later time. You are welcome to call the eCommerce team regarding any issues with online orders, they can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
BENISASPUD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

It's not a delay with processing Samsung has cancelled my order 10+ times now with multiple forms of payment and I have even called all the forms of payment. They said they approved the charge and then Samsung kicks it back and cancels it. Customer service via Live Chat and on the phones are useless. Seems like everyone is just reading a word track. No one knows the problem and the same word track that they couldn't verify it. I waited 3 days for them to escalate a ticket and this is all I got in an email. What couldn't be verified? If it is on my end, I'll fix it. But no solution, nothing.

Hi,

Greetings from Samsung!

Our verification team confirmed that there are some information that we are unable to verify. We will not be able to process the order for you! Thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Samsung Customer Care

0 Likes
userU7iDIxPQao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
please understand that this is not a delays due to non availability or browser issue. This is due to a glitch in Samsung payment processing system
0 Likes
userVhCoK1u5Wg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same problem here.

Tried like +12 times.

Amazon Pay, Paypal, Credit Cards, Debet Cards nothing works.

Called samsung several times, called bank several times no avail.

Asked family and friends too, they have same issue.

Whatever the reason might be, at this point I'm convinced that Samsung is deliberately cancelling the orders.

0 Likes
user8hFJm3ITFA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

This is pathetic for a major company like Samsung. 

0 Likes
Scooterbug4478
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

This seems to be a major issue for Samsung. Maybe they'll take notice when revenue and sales start dropping because no-one can order their phones. I've tried and tried for two days. This is ridiculous. Apple doesn't have this issue. Yeah, I went there. 

0 Likes
Scooterbug4478
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having the EXACT same issue! So frustrating! 

0 Likes
Technado22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
My preorder has been canceled 8 times by Samsung while using 4 different payment methods over the last 6 days. I keep getting a "you exceeded transaction limit" even though the first transaction I attempted was the first since my Note20 pre order in August. I have no idea what is going on but Ecommerce sucks and is no help. They've hung up on me, told me it's my card, told to go call a Samsung store and try to order.  The support is none existent with no ability to reach corporate. Life long Samsung user is moving on to Google or oneplus . Samsung does not care about their individual customers.  Anybody had this issue??
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I apologize for the negative experience. Regretfully, the E-Commerce team is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. You can contact them directly by calling  1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes