JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Online order Issues

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 03:16 PM)
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been trying to purchase a S21 Ultra,with accessories. No luck. Due to high volume, Samsung tells me I keep getting bounced out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
361 Replies
Technado22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
That is what has now pushed me away from Samsung. Ecommerce apparently has no resources as they keep "Escalating" my issue and pushing it off while also providing zero solutions. The fact that Samsung has only Ecommerce to help with no superiors to contact is a joke. Not your fault, but to use multiple payment methods, including your own TD financing, and have it canceled because of a issue on Samsung side, is ridiculous. Again, terrible customer support all around and that will ensure I do not buy another Samsung. Thanks for responding.
Scooterbug4478
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

But when you call them they have NO IDEA what you're talking about and all they can suggest is clearing the cookies from your browser! 

user9dhOOZ4CTL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

ok does anyone here know anyone that successfully placed a pre-order or is samsung just offering blank promos to heat up demand? if this keeps up and they really end the promo by the release, I'll do the unthinkable and go for an iPhone. this is ridiculous 

0 Likes
user8hFJm3ITFA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Every payment method had failed for me, but I actually know 2 people who had no issues. This has nothing to do with the carrier either... I couldn't buy a tablet around Christmas due to the same exact error message.

0 Likes
user9dhOOZ4CTL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I remember having the same issues in 2019 so I went to best buy for a lesser deal but its 2021 now and seeing the same issue persist leads me to believe samsung is toying with us with the strong promo to keep us interested but this is becoming a huge turn off. best believe when the promo is gone, hardly anyone is going to pay these steep prices

userU7iDIxPQao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
tried e-commerce too. they have no clue
0 Likes
userU7iDIxPQao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
yep. me too. tried all available payment options. useless e-commerce wwbsite
0 Likes
venlat4541
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been ordering with Samsung from 4 years and the customer service has never been good. Rather its getting worse. 

I have had 4 of my orders cancelled with message:

We’re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed.

All we hear from CS is clear cache, cookies, use different payment, order after 24 hours. Its hard to decide which reason to pick to die laughing from all of their ridiculous reasons for cancellation lol. Worst of all, the rep teases in the end to use another coupon to get $50 additional credit for accessories when all my orders are getting cancelled.

user8hFJm3ITFA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Anyone able get through to ecommerce and were they able to resolve?

0 Likes
userT91DTHxwvB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have pre-ordered a samsung S21 ultra from samsung egypt,I was charged the fee but i did not receive a confirmation i have called the customer service for egypt multiple times but they did not help what so ever i order it on the 17th of jan its been over 2 days at the time of writing can someone please help

0 Likes