JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-23-2021 05:29 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
pajogadod
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung I will not be buying the s21 ultra cause you don't have a micro sd card on it . Quit following snapple and bring it back on the s21 I'd rather have a micro sd card slot than a spend. Thanks from a loyal customer. 

usernV2fcs00Sg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Look to buy a new S21+ today and found they no longer support local micro SD cards. I have music on my SD card that I cannot access via cloud services because of the rural areas I drive. And presentation files I can't access. And even 512 memory will not hold all. Looks like Samsung wants to be Apple so I am looking to buy my first IPhone ever. Thanks Samsung

usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

You keep doing this @bill-e so I will mention it.  it is 2021 currently, so, thankfully, no phone manufacturer will hold you down to 512KB os storage.  They wont even limit you to 512MB of storage.  The least you can get in this day and age is 64GB.  I think you keep referring to a S21 Ultra with 512GB that you preordered, unless someone at samsung gave you a back door to a manufacturing line where the memory is stuck in 1994.

Smiley LOL

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@usermzeJaY3BsM  you lost me 😉

What do I keep doing?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

It is 2021, no one will limit you to half a megabyte for memory on a smart phone.

LOL

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@usermzeJaY3BsM wrote:

It is 2021, no one will limit you to half a megabyte for memory on a smart phone.

LOL

I'm still confused as to your interpretation as to what I said.  I think I said in the opening that 512k on the phone was more than enough for me.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Not an interpretation.  You stated in several posts in the S21 forum that you preordered an S21 Ultra 512k

What does 512k mean to you if not 512KB (kilobytes)

1000 KB= 1 MB

1000 MB=1 GB

512 GB is the top of the line storage space for the S21 Ultra.

0 Likes
user1vfWIW0jCK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I would like to see the MST feature & SD card support remain on the Galaxy phones. 1st of all there are many places here in the US that still do not support Samsung, Apple, & Google pay but with the MST chip you are able to still scan to buy your product.

Please stop with these Apple moves & deleting important features & removing items from the box. Go back to the old Samsung ways where you were the innovator & made your own rules. Stop with the copy cat moves. 

Also bring back the old Bixby from the S8 & Note 8 days that Bixby was the innovative Bixby was the one to build on. Bring back the very first code of Bixby! 

Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack Headphone jack 
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options
Galaxy S21

Is there a better/more direct way to submit feedback to Samsung Mobile?
I have feedback and feature requests (features removed since One UI 1).
As per this topic, i upgraded from a Note 8 to the Note 20 Ultra and since the Samsung Pay app now requires my device to have a secure lockscreen to use it, i no longer use Samsung Pay. I want to as i also have a Gear S3 Frontier so its handy but i unlock my phone far more
often than i do shop in a physical store. My Note 8 had an older version of Samsung Pay and so this was not an issue before and i had used it more so.

0 Likes