JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order Cancelled Repeatedly

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 04:11 PM)
Members_shDupCR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I don't know how Samsung wanna do business. Cause if they want to take customer money, they should do it as soon as possible and in any form, not just letting us wait for months and notice us for some "incorrect info" that cannot be "verified" by their system.  Even a normal store can decline a payment that not coming through, so maybe I'm guessing that they don't want to have business with me.  Well, then you just save me a grand, I will switch to something else from now.  Thank you so much!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this issue is frustrating. If you're still having this I would recommend you calling and talking to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721 as they are the only team will the necessary resources to assist with orders.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
DanG92263
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
You realize that there is a massive, worldwide materials shortage and shipping crisis, right? They're sayng that even if you order something now, that it may not arrive in time for Christmas.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/23/business/global-supply-chains-christmas-shipping/index.html
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this issue is frustrating. If you're still having this I would recommend you calling and talking to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721 as they are the only team will the necessary resources to assist with orders.

0 Likes
Members_shDupCR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Was not complaining about delaying. They should have better explaining about why they did not notice me at the beginning. If they ran out of supplies, then they just better said it, not making people hoping for it and be disappointed. It's like sitting in a restaurant for hours waiting for the food and the servers said we don't take your credit cards because we can't be verified. I can wait for months if they keep delaying, as long as I have the device. 

0 Likes
DanG92263
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I agree. It would be better if Samsung could be honest and tell you of the delay and when to expect it, but I don't think that they even know when they can get it to you as the problems are varied and complicated. It's not just one thing that is causing the lateness, and none of it appears to be under Samsung's direct control.

I hope you are able to reorder your phone soon and receive it quickly.
0 Likes