Original topic:

Overheating

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 09:05 PM)
Members_b9H0zAa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Just purchased my Samsung Galaxy S21 a little bit over a month ago about 3 weeks ago after last update my phone all of a sudden started overheating at random times of the day on and off the charger normally when I purchase a new phone I go into the sentence and when I usually purchase a new phone I always make sure to put all of my apps into a deep sleep mode to prevent data and things from being used until I click on them and I spoke to a Samsung representative and they was no help trying to tell me to do things I've already done  and when I'm simply asking why is this happening I've been a loyal customer for the past 13 years and this issue is really starting to make me rethink having a Samsung phone because I am not getting any straight answers

0 Likes
2 Replies
ReubenSheyko
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I had a problem with the phone not charging and discharging really fast. Contacted my carrier, with who I have gotten my Galaxy S21 Ultra, and they replaced it under warranty. Happened a month ago also after update.
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how concerning this issue can be. Have you made sure that your phone is up to date? Does your phone still get hot if you connect your phone to another device?

0 Likes