Original topic:

Phone Adapter

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 07:35 AM)
Happyperson60644
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm deeply saddened that I was not help concerning my Galaxy S21 Ultra, I was pleased to receive what I had purchased, but unpleased in not receiving all that was needed in phone fully working.

Had anyone else had this problem and what did you do, I wanted what I purchased, but saddened that all was not received, especially in paying over a $$$$$ thousand dollars for a phone?

The cord end was exactly the same end you plug into the phone so I didn't have an adapter for the cord sent by Samsung?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Unclear what we're asking for
0 Likes
Happyperson60644
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Just the adapter was needed and I didn't received it when I got my phone, the phone cord wasn't like the regular cord, so I returned the phone, but excited in having the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Happyperson60644 None of the current Samsung phones come with an AC charging adapter. You can pretty much use any that you currently have. You might need a USB A to USB C cable if the old adapter is USB A. 

0 Likes
Happyperson60644
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
You're correct, I just couldn't believe of receiving a incorrect cord that didn't fit the adapter, just frustrated and looking now for the same phone.

Thank you!
0 Likes