JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone Continuously Restarts Throughout Day

(Topic created: 08-06-2021 04:35 AM)
thefrankmiester
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
About 5 times a day for the last couple months this phone has been restarting constantly. I've tried it on the charger, in Safe Mode, and even after factory reset and it still does it continuously. I've deleted all "third party apps" and disabled some that I suspected even though they weren't third party. Nothing has worked and I'm about ready to snap it in half and just get a new one. Please help before I rip all my hair out 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@thefrankmiester you can have the local https://www.ubreakifix.com/ take a look at it. 

View solution in context

8 Replies
tiyonce
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Try letting a tech look at it remotely
E_BoNe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine has been doing the same thing lately. Hopefully the best software update fixes it
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@thefrankmiester you can have the local https://www.ubreakifix.com/ take a look at it. 

thefrankmiester
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'd rather not have to pay for something that obviously isn't my fault but I guess if that's what I gotta do to get my new $1000 piece of junk to stop acting up literally MONTHS out of the box, then I guess that's what I gotta do. I wish Samsung would release a patch for something that's happening to probably thousands of people but oh well i guess 🤷
Chele1111
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I updated my phone a couple of days ago and it's started doing the same. It's so frustrating and causing me to miss important things.
thefrankmiester
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah it's extremely annoying and it'll happen in the middle of downloads and make me have to completely redo them amd sometimes even restart IN THE MIDDLE of restarting
0 Likes
tiyonce
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Get a tech to look at it remotely
0 Likes
WendyB1908
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine is doing the same thing after the update.
0 Likes