Original topic:

Phone making a snoring noise?

(Topic created: 07-30-2022 08:51 AM)
Ryan-WI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
My dad's s21 ultra, had it sitting in his lap while he was driving, may have hit some buttons, but can't explain this. Phone non-stop making a snoring noise. 
I closed all of his apps, it would not stop. Had to reboot the phone. Found other people on Reddit with the same issue, but no idea what was going on. Seems to be common to Samsung devices. Any ideas?
0 Likes
11 Replies
Yamialex224
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
That's a first for me. I never heard any samsung phones snore before
Maybe it's tired lol I'm kidding
That's definitely odd I would contact samsung cause that shouldn't happen
egor0128
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Snoring is a sighn of sleep apnea. Lol
0 Likes
myrtle1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This literally just happened to me and it was one of the creepiest things I have ever experienced.
0 Likes
Ryan-WI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
See, I'm not crazy!
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Multiple people can be crazy at the same time... LOL J/K
This is a new one on me, I have never heard of this before, and I come to these forums quite a bit. Definitely strange behavior to be sure!
0 Likes
Ryan-WI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
0 Likes
user5hYXOJ3riS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This literally just happened to me and I also hear what sounds like games playing in the background...the only way I have gotten rid of the noise is to restart the phone.....what is going on
0 Likes
Ryan-WI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same sound as the Google photos link I posted? did you happen to record it with another phone so you can share? Maybe someone at Samsung can shred some light on this..
0 Likes
user5hYXOJ3riS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Very similar.....just a lighter softer sound.....and then there has also been gaming noises like what you would hear when ads play for mobile games .......I did not record it I was alone when it happened no other phone around to record but I also have the s21 ultra....
0 Likes