JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone not registered

(Topic created: 02-15-2021 04:19 AM)
userp7XWi2y6Ss
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have two s21 ultra phones which I purchased directly from Samsung. I told them I am a Verizon customer. Three times now, on each phone, in different locations the phone refuses to make a call and displays the message “you are not registered on any network.” I took the phone to a Verizon dealer and we reset the network settings, made sure the phone was not roaming, and restarted the phone. All good for a couple of days when the same thing occurred. This time I restarted the phone and that seemed to resolve the problem. The third time, I took it to a Verizon dealer and we replaced the SIM card. All settings are correctly set. This is an annoying problem for such an expensive phone. Come on Samsung. I know this phone has a great camera but it is, after all, a phone and what good is it if it keeps refusing to let me make a call?

4 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I also have a S21 from Verizon, had the same problem, but as soon as I did a network reset. I've been good. My only other idea is has Verizon done a reboot on their end. activating your phone from their end. And if that doesn't work, I would return your phone to Samsung and request new ones.
userp7XWi2y6Ss
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks for the response. Yes, this last time they did reset everything and reboot in the store and activating the phone. Will keep fingers crossed that this will resolve the issue.

Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
welcome
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Not connecting to your carrier's network would be a Carrier issue that you would need to contact them regarding. You are also always welcome to have your phone evaluated by the technicians at your local uBreakiFix under warranty: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes