Original topic:

Please Help

(Topic created: 07-22-2021 11:40 AM)
Tayzon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I accidentally deleted my Gmail but that is still my samsung account id do any of you know how to fix this

0 Likes
3 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes there's a way and it can work but depending on how long ago it was deleted might not have all information. On your phone, go to settings, Google services... that lists the service on that device but normally it's tied to your account so you might not have any and you might need to create a new account real quick or might not but at the top of the page scroll there should be a Google bar kind of on the left and the account or clear sign in picture on the right. In between those is a ? With a circle around it go there. on the next screen choose how to recover my Google account and enter the help desk
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Scroll down past the options towards the btm you see recover my deleted Google account and use the hyper link. Then follow the instructions and you'll be able to use all your old info to recover it then make a new password. Once that's back you'll need to change your Samsung or use the forgot password and change that one too. Good luck to you
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, did you delete the Gmail account from your phone or permanently delete it?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes