JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please don't replace the Note Line with Galaxy S Models and the All Mighty Spen

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 2:05 PM)
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

What is Samsung doing building a Galaxy S model phone that can be paired with thee all mighty Spen? I know Samsung is NOT planning on doing away with the Galaxy Note model! I sure I hope not! I love the Note phones, Note phones are all that I use since the Note ll then I upgraded to the Note3, 4 Note20 Ultra and all Note year models in between except for the Note9, which I skipped. 

SAMSUNG, PLEASE, DO NOT DO AWAY WITH THE GALAXY NOTE MODELS!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback! At this time there have been no official statements or releases announcing the cancellation of the Note series. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback! At this time there have been no official statements or releases announcing the cancellation of the Note series. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

I don't think they will.

0 Likes