Original topic:

Portrait Effects

(Topic created: 07-28-2021 12:39 PM)
userfHk19ZnTxr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have an s21 ultra and its

just been straight **bleep**.....Samsung refreshed the phone and it didn't resolve any issues now all the settings for the camera are messed up. Anytime  in portrait mode  and ypu try to change something like a filter it keeps telling me to go to more options and then save copy I have no found it anywhere in any setting at all...does anyone know how to find it? At this point I wish I never even bought this phone... hoping that a member of the community can assist since getting any support from Samsung is like getting blood from a stone and then when they do try to help they just screw it up even worse.  Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
3 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
In your screenshot, if you click the 3 dots in upper right corner you will find "Save copy"
0 Likes
userfHk19ZnTxr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I get the Save copy but it wants me to do it on every photo so I guess there is not actual way to set it to save both anymore. After the last 3 software updates it both longer saves both. Thanks for your help I think as so as I pay off this phone I'm just gonna go to a different brand sadly Samsung is not what they use to be.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

My Ultra has been like this since Jan 28th when I got it.  I do wish that Save Copy was the default or at least configurable.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes