Original topic:

Powered by T-mobile Android 12 update news

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 06:53 AM)
David-S21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
To those who uses a carrier powered by T-mobile such as Walmart family mobile and metro or any carrier or pre-paid that uses tmobile services also known as "Un-Carrier" just know you are not forgotten. Tmobile is working very closely to release the Android 12 update to the rest of the unlocked samsung galaxy s21 series among other phones.

Here is the source link:
18 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Tmobile users are receiving the update today
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Try installing Google carrier services and then reboot your phone and then open the settings and check for the update, please backup your data before you upgrade
0 Likes
David-S21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I've tried that the other day, no luck
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Try installing Google carrier services again and then turn off your phone for a few minutes and then check
0 Likes
David-S21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'll try right now and come back if any luck
0 Likes
David-S21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Still no luck, I uninstall and reinstalled Google carrier services and turned off my phone waited a few minutes and rebooted and still no luck, I think Un-Carrier sim cards get different treatment after primary carrier customers gets theirs.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Sorry that it didn't work out yet but users are posting that they are getting the update
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
fwiw, this step did not work in my case. It may be that it won't work for those still on beta4.
0 Likes
David-S21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I've noticed, but I believe those are customers using full plan or pre-paid services of tmobile directly, I however went with a cheaper plan with Walmart family mobile that depends and uses tmobile services, and I haven't received the update, but thankfully I read today that they are working on it, I just hope it's sooner if not I don't mind waiting, I just wanted to spread the word those using those kinds of services are not forgotten.
0 Likes