Original topic:

Pre-installed Screen Protector?

(Topic created on: 1/17/21 9:06 PM)
JawshDarnit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey there!

Question. I recently pre-ordered the S21 Ultra, my question is - does it include the pre-installed screen protector as the S20 Ultra did in box? Just wondering. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

As several here have said, the S21 series indeed does not come preinstalled with a screen protector. Here is a link to the Covering options Samsung has released for these models so far: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/?smartphone_compatibility=Galaxy+S21+Ult...

For screen protectors, you can always check www.samsungparts.com or you're welcome to use any compatible 3rd party screen protectors. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
68 Replies
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

No, the new S21's do not come with screen protectors.... fyi, the s21 and the s21+ come with flat screens;  the s21 Ultra will have a curved screen. 

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

0 Likes
uservsARJoIl8y
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

If you look closely you'll notice that the 40mp front camera isn't flush with the rest of the screen ie. there is a screen protecter already there.

user61bWN5N6Le
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yep, my new S21 Ultra definitely has a pre-installed sheild residing underneath the usual more prominent overlay.

user45JF74a8YM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes it does! I've received my pre-order today already, and it has a thin plastic screen protector applied already.

Pashmotatoe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Which phone did you receive?

user45JF74a8YM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

The S21 Ultra (512GB)

0 Likes
JawshDarnit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah which one did you get? I ordered the S21 ULTRA and it says it hasn't even been shipped yet and it won't until Jan 27th.
0 Likes
user3rokJ8jEzI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I recieved my s21 yesterday.  Had the flimsy film protector. But under it is a slightly thicker screen protector. Not sure if its glass or plastic.

bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@user3rokJ8jEzI wrote:

I recieved my s21 yesterday.  Had the flimsy film protector. But under it is a slightly thicker screen protector. Not sure if its glass or plastic.

Where are you located?

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)