Original topic:

Pre-installed Screen Protector?

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 1:08 AM)
JawshDarnit
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey there!

Question. I recently pre-ordered the S21 Ultra, my question is - does it include the pre-installed screen protector as the S20 Ultra did in box? Just wondering. 

68 Replies
JasonG303
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I called Samsung because my phone has scratches on it and wasn't sure if it was the actual screen or the screen protector but they have indeed told me that there is a screen protector underneath the other one.
0 Likes
surajbas
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Do we know if s 21 models come with pre-installed screen protector like the S10 and s20? I have seen initial reviews from a lot of people saying that it did not have pre-installed screen protector?

DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

No the S21 Series don't come with pre-installed screen protectors.

I believe the S21 and S21+ will come with flat screens and the S21 Ultra will have a curved screen. One would think they'd be the same...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

surajbas
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

so what screen protector are compatible with ultrasonic fingerprint scanner? Besides the whitedome? also is there a way to purchasr the screen protector like the one that came preinstalled on s10 and s20

0 Likes
Gemini21
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

It comes with a pre-installed like S10s and S20s.

0 Likes
WarpedTrekker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

No they don't. No longer included like previous phones.

@Gemini21 wrote:

It comes with a pre-installed like S10s and S20s.

surajbas
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

it does or it doesn't? does anyone know for sure? i have found conflicting answers

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

If yu read the "What's in the Box" description on Samsung.com it does not list a screen protector.  Also, none of the unboxing reviews I've watched on Youtube even mention it so I doubt that it has one.

I ordered the ESR Liquid Skin Screen Protector for mine and will likely also try the amFilm Tempered Glass protector

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

As I said, the s21 does not come with a screen protector. You should be able to call Samsung parts to get some.

DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

Try this phone number for Samsung Parts....good luck!   800-627-4368   

You may have trouble getting someone to answer that number...they are authorized parts supplier for Samsung... You may be better off ordering from Amazon...probably quicker and less hassle.