JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-installed Screen Protector?

(Topic created: 01-28-2021 06:12 PM)
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey there!

Question. I recently pre-ordered the S21 Ultra, my question is - does it include the pre-installed screen protector as the S20 Ultra did in box? Just wondering. 

68 Replies
user3rokJ8jEzI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Melbourne 

0 Likes
billzfan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I got mine today but I can't tell if I got one or not. where the camera is I don't see the cut out.
thoughts
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
that's crazy. I had the flimsy film packaging but no screen protector under. 128gb s21 ultra, usa model.
0 Likes
user45JF74a8YM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm in Australia, maybe shipping times are different where you're located? I got the S21 Ultra 512GB

0 Likes
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

It is possible that models that are not US based will have the pre-installed screen protector. Different countries of support offer various features and specs. From everything that we have been given, the US models are not reported to come with a pre-installed screen protector other than the scratch protective cover in shipping. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user7PniVFwMjp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
No.
0 Likes
usermimQ39GOKP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi

I've received the s21 ultra 512gb in the Uk and it brings the normal plastic film cover and underneath there is a screen protector.

userjnRUYDXUpp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

No more screen protector for the galaxy ultra 21 now it's not just earphones/ charger head but also they don't put no more screen protector like was on the 10 and 20 very sad 

21 ultra
RiSeOfHeLL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

i think its installed on the phone. Look jerryrigeverything durability video it has 2 screen protector installed.

Grench
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

it's there.That first one is for shipping for <edit>.After u take that off its another one on there,much better than before on my s10

0 Likes