Original topic:

Pre-installed Screen Protector?

(Topic created on: 1/29/21 2:26 PM)
JawshDarnit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey there!

Question. I recently pre-ordered the S21 Ultra, my question is - does it include the pre-installed screen protector as the S20 Ultra did in box? Just wondering. 

68 Replies
timnicebutdim
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I've got one on mine, there was the loose one that needed to be removed, and then that leaves a more permanent one underneath. 

0 Likes
user4IXXu0YtZp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

You would think this would be a simple question does a UK S21 come with a screen protector?

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You will have to speak with the UK support team for this answer as the mods here are only based for US support and have no information on any other country models. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
PrimusRaptor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

The UK S21 ultra does come with a pre installed screen protector. Under the shipping film. Its there and its super smooth on the screen, like smooth velvet

@SamsungCole wrote:

You will have to speak with the UK support team for this answer as the mods here are only based for US support and have no information on any other 

0 Likes
userxyspo0rnPS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi yes I just purchased the s21 ultra and it already has a screen protector on no need to buy another one 

0 Likes
AndyGC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Does the new galaxy s21 ultra come with a pre-installed screen protector underneath the protective film?

I've seen some videos where people peel a protector, is that the case for all phones?
0 Likes
Jomar175
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
In the United States it does not come with a screen protector, you have to buy it. European version only
Nnr
0 Likes
Grench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
False it has one ,iam on the t mobile s21 ultra it has it..
0 Likes
Jomar175
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I have s21 ultra my phone no have I'm not inventing, I'm just telling you what Samsung's costumer tells me, I tell you how they told me, besides, screen protector is super cheap, there's no need for Samsung to be giving away nonsense
Nnr
0 Likes
Grench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I feel u ..No problems bro..Somepeople have some don't a screen protector...
0 Likes