JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre order bonus gone S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 2/15/21 8:43 AM)
useru3duy9XKuD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I pre ordered S21 Ultra and was to receive the $200 credit. Thought I would do the same as I did in past pre orders and just get a case and save the rest for future bundle purchases. I didn't see any fine print about losing the rest of the bonus if you didn't use it all until I contacted support and they redirected me to some obscure FAQ. Evidently if you used any of the bonus during the preorder you lose all of it. Not happy at all and feel Samsung misrepresented the promotion. 

4 Replies
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
I did see this notification. Perhaps you overlooked it. But it was there.
0 Likes
useru3duy9XKuD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I didn't see the notification at all and I'm pretty thorough with that stuff, doesn't mean I didn't miss it. Besides that issue I don't recall Samsung doing that when I preorded my Note(s). In fact I held onto my bonus for months. I'm still in the return timeline and may look into that since I'm not too happy with the phone anyway. Thx for the reply!
0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Sorry about that.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused. The information they have provided you is true, if it was not used during the pre-order or more specifically during the order process you would be unable to redeem it now. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes