Original topic:

Priority Conversations in Messages app

(Topic created: 05-11-2022 10:12 PM)
user1LeSmWYsQu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

A couple updates ago, I could make a text conversation be a Priority (by pressing & holding my finger on the new text message notification) which was really nice because when I'd receive a text from that person again, it would show their picture on the notification bar, so I knew who it was right away without pulling down the notification bar. I really really really wish this feature would be added back during a future update. 

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
Try: Setting>Apps>Samsung Messages>Notification Categories. You may see certain contacts there under Conversations and if you press on their name it'll take to where you can set that contact as Priority (see screenshot). Though I'm not sure how to add ppl to the Conversation category but my daughter and husband appear there somehow. On my s22+ running Android 12/UI 4.1.Screenshot_20220512-213046_Settings_29970_1652409046.jpg
0 Likes
user1LeSmWYsQu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm trying to add new conversations to Priority, but thank you for responding in case I didn't know. Blessings and Peace to you and yours! 🙏:latin_cross:

0 Likes