JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Problem with app icon badges

(Topic created: 02-12-2021 09:40 PM)
usermtI4h900BK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello! I bought yesterday samsung ultra s 21 , 256 gb, and found that in my device doesn't work option app icon badges..I checked settings, notification , advanced settings, this button is on, it creates for me problems because I don't know what message I have not read (I use video, WhatsApp etc.) . 

Please solve it as soon as possible

Igor

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
user8xBl4nc0pY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issue. if I receive 3 new texts - I have a badge of 3. if I read 1 text, the badged go away completely even though it should show 2 badges left ( the two text messages I haven't read yet). this is terrible.
0 Likes
JeannieLee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Same here. I get the initial notification but once I clear my notifications from the top all of the app badges / dots disappear. This is horrible especially considering how much this phone costs. Samsung needs to make a fix.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes