Original topic:

Problems since last update

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 03:56 PM)
user8LTg21HuYu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I installed the system update 3 days ago and since then, I have to keep re-designating my default keyboard. Also, when attempting text-to-speech, the screen will flash and the app (messages, facebook, etc) will lock up. I went to the Verizon store, and they weren't aware of any problems with the update. I have a Galaxy S21 and my wife has a Galaxy A01 and her phone is doing similar things.

Anybody else having these issues?

3 Replies
AB91978
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm also having an issue with my keyboard since recent update. When I press the talk to text icon the keyboard disappears and and can no longer bring it up. Have to use a third party keyboard app to bring it back up
0 Likes
user8LTg21HuYu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

This morning (the day after my original post), there was a new update waiting for me on my phone. I thought; "Good. A fix for the problem". I installed the update and guess what: doesn't appear like anything has changed. I still can't use the speech-to-text function. Maybe they'll send out another patch.

0 Likes
KathyL07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here and I'm still on Android 11. I constantly have a "choose input" pop-up, dictionary is non-existent, and I have to reconfigure a lot!
0 Likes