Original topic:

Problems with phone cutting out S21+

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 08:17 AM)
user9igeRVDlwQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am constantly having issues with my S21+ cutting out.  People can hear me but i can not hear them.  At this point I hate my phone.  As any one had this problem and did it get solved.

5 Replies
Matthew26
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Try doing a "Force Reboot" and it will restart and take the memory out and it should work again. If not, then it could be the SIM card's problem
0 Likes
usersPrfLayCeE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have s21 on T-Mobile and been having this problem for about 4 weeks now, and have spent close to 8 hours on with various T-Mobile techs.  Friday T-Mobile finally replaced with a new s21 phone and new sim card - I am still having the problem!  T-Mobile says this is a "known problem" and are waiting for a software update from Samsung.  Today I spoke with Samsung who said they do not know when there will be a software upgrade to correct this problem!! I see posts on this issue going back 4 months.  So now I have a $1200 phone that I cannot use.  I have always been a Samsung user/fan including all the TVs and appliances in my home...that is now over!

userU6YJarQSGh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same issue but they can't hear me.
0 Likes
Matthew26
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh, I'm sorry about that! It seems the Galaxy s21 has lots of issues, can you send the phone back? Or is it expired? Can you trade it in for a different phone maybe?
0 Likes
AlePengu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello fellow disappointed user. I have the same issue. Samsung won't let us get replacements unless we spend months sending in our same phones for repairs that will continue to waste our time. I would suggest trying to get a refund by any means and never getting a Samsung again. As a user for over 5 years it's lame but they clearly don't care about their customers. Hope they'll notice when a large swarm of us no longer use their products 🙂
0 Likes