JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Purchased phone for reward points and now I am stuck with a phone I don't like

(Topic created: 06-20-2021 05:34 PM)
userN2TDw4RN65
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I don't even like this S21 Ultra 5g. It's a scam. I bought it so I could get some samsung reward points. I paid for this outright from Samsung in full. Now I'm stuck with a phone that I don't want and for some reason a $699 bill. 

What is the secret to having an agent help me? What is the secret to getting thru via phone? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how frustrating this is, and I apologize for your negative experience. For questions or concerns regarding the reward points, you would need to speak with the rewards team by calling 1-844-726-7297. For questions or concerns regarding purchases and/or billing, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team by calling 1-855-726-8721. These would be the only two teams that could assist you with these concerns. If you are experiencing technical issues with the phone, you are welcome to reach out to any of the moderators by sending a private message and we will be happy to assist you further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how frustrating this is, and I apologize for your negative experience. For questions or concerns regarding the reward points, you would need to speak with the rewards team by calling 1-844-726-7297. For questions or concerns regarding purchases and/or billing, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team by calling 1-855-726-8721. These would be the only two teams that could assist you with these concerns. If you are experiencing technical issues with the phone, you are welcome to reach out to any of the moderators by sending a private message and we will be happy to assist you further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes